Brookings Area Triathlon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's a little about me!

Go down

Here's a little about me! Empty Here's a little about me!

Post  Kyle#2 Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:02 pm

Hello,

My name is Kyle Ness and I new to pretty much everything regarding triathlons. Throughout school I was really never active or involved in any form of physical activity at all. I moved to South Dakota from Coon Rapids, MN after my freshmen year in high school seven years ago, and I have been living in the Watertown/Brookings areas since.

Sometime late last summer my little cousin started mountain biking on the single track trails in the Minneapolis area and I though it would be fun and I bought a mountain bike and started riding so I would be in good enough shape to keep up with him out on the trails. Over winter I didnt ride at all and I decided I would start looking at road bikes since it didnt make any sense for me to ride a mountain bike. I was given an old trek road bike and after a little maintenance I got it up and running and put about 400 miles on when I decided I wanted something better. That is when I headed to the bike shop and got a new bike.

After I got that bike I started riding harder and faster...but I'm still pretty slow... and getting ready for a time trial that was going to be held in watertown. I didnt do too bad at the time trial but I caught wind of the triathlons and questioned myself if I could do one, which brings me to today. I've only been swimming and running for about a month but I am feeling pretty good about the tri coming up this saturday Smile
Kyle#2
Kyle#2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum