Brookings Area Triathlon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving The Life

Go down

Loving The Life Empty Loving The Life

Post  Ana Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:43 am

Hey everyone! My name is Ana, I'm 21, and a senior athletic training student at SDSU (I'll work with the football team this fall). Last year baby, and I can't wait to get it done with! I love being active and feel like I've wasted the day away if I don't get outside and do something. I could either snowboard or sit at the river all day long and I also enjoy a good night time run. Eventually I'm going to take up kayaking, surfing, and rock climbing. I just need to be taught first!

In high school, I participated in pretty much every sport I possibly could. Cross country, volleyball, basketball, track, etc. I was in them all. Once I got to college, it was kind of tough to loose the constant state of being active and that feeling of competition. So, I started working out and running more a lot more. I started to run a lot of 5ks and eventually found the guts to sign up and train for a triathlon. I've only competed in 2 triathlons (and learned that I hate the biking leg of the race), but I love the feeling after the accomplishment.

This summer, I've ran 5 different road races, including my first 10K. I hope to run a half-marathon by the end of the summer. I would really like to do a few more triathlons, but I'd like to talk a couple buddies into entering a race too. Cause no matter what you do or experience in your lifetime, it's better shared with someone.
Ana
Ana

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum