Brookings Area Triathlon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hows it going?

Go down

Hows it going? Empty Hows it going?

Post  DMB_JT Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:16 am

Hey Very Happy

My name is Johney. I am 20 years old and a junior at SDSU. I am a Biology major but at this moment I am not sure what I want to specifically pursue in the career. I enjoy listening to music and I love Dave Matthews Band. I also enjoy watching movies, playing the guitar, shooting the breeze with friends, and training.

I started running at the beginning of last semester and just started nice and easy. I met a good friend who inspired me to start swimming which I was very hesitant about. I didn't really have the best experience growing up with swimming or swimming lessons to be exact Rolling Eyes

As time would have it, the same friend also suggested I give cycling a shot. I most definitely did and I loved it. That convinced me to start training for triathlons Smile

I have my first triathlon experience in Watertown on July 12. I am very excited yet very nervous affraid
I think it will just be nice for me to see what kind of experience it will be like Smile
DMB_JT
DMB_JT

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum